Trent Severn Antique & Classic Boat Association
2015 Schedule of Events
Hi everyone, and welcome to the 2015 boating year. For returning members, you will find that we are offering an interesting calendar of events. We have some new events coming up this year so be sure to watch this page for full information prior to each event taking place.
For new members joining us this year, we would like to welcome you to TSACBA and encourage you to take part in the activities listed below. For those of you who don't have a boat, we always encourage you to contact the organizers to “hitch a ride” with other club members when boating is involved.
If there is an event you want to attend we encourage you to register by contacting as soon as possible to ensure yourself a spot. More information and details will be coming soon, as each of the events get closer and don’t forget participation in our events not only strengthens the club, but it also opens doors to many recreational and social activities. There is no better way to see old friends and meet new people than to take part in the TSACBA events. You may even find another boat to buy!
Following is the list of planned events for 2015. As each event approaches more information will be provided.
- April 18 Work Shop Wayne Robinson's Port Perry
- April 25 Toronto Chapter ACBS Spring Tour
- May 1-3 Fenelon Falls Home Show
- May 9 Shop Day John Gullick's Lakefield
- May 30 Gananoque Museum and Thousand Island Run
- June 4 Water Relay - Pan Am Games Torch Relay
- June12 -14 Napanee Water Front Festival and Run
- June 20 Boat Show Grand Opening Trent Port Marina Trenton
- July 1 Canada Day Parade Peterborough
- July 11 Gravenhurst Antique & Classic Boat Show
- July18 TSACBA Boat Show and RPM Show Havelock
- August 1 ACBS International Clayton Boat Show
- August 16 Lindsay Rib Fest and Run
- August 29 Clear and Stoney Lake Run
- September 26 Chemong Lake Run and Pot Luck at Chemong Yacht Haven
- November 28 AGM and Christmas Dinner
You can certainly see what a great boating summer it was for TSACBA in all kinds of weather in 2014 by browsing photos of our adventures!
New Association member Ron Haylock of Ronnys Marine sponsored the fiberglass class at the Antique and Classic Boat show at the Recreation and Performance Motor Show (RPM) in Havelock on July 18 to 20, 2014. View photos of the event
Tour of the SS Keewatin and Miss Midland Cruise, May 24, 2014
The SS Keewatin, built in 1907 and after a stay in Michigan, returned to Georgian Bay in 2012. The passenger liner once sailed between Port Arthur / Fort William (now Thunder Bay) on Lake Superior and Port McNicoll on Georgian Bay (Lake Huron) in Ontario, Canada.
Members of the Trent Severn Antique & Classic Boat Association gathered on the foredeck of the Keewatin.
Members of the Trent Severn Antique & Classic Boat Associaton enjoy a cruise on the Miss Midland.